Cinematic Book Trailer
Here are 5 tips from one of the best book trailer producers:
- Put the video link as the last line in brief query letters to potential reviewers.
–this generates a mini YouTube player at the bottom of your note.
- Send a note to influential bloggers in your genre (with the video link as the last line).
–include the embed code as well as the brief YouTube web address.
- Place the link as the last line in a FaceBook post announcing the book trailer.
–also opens a player within the post — very sharable.
- Do the same with a Twitter tweet about your book.
–these can be retweeted instantly, tripling your YouTube views.
- Upload the video to your Amazon Authors page.
–then put a note at the beginning of your book description page instructing folks to click on your author name to see a new video on your book.
–to boldface the note, put <b> before the NOTE and </b> at the end.
- BONUS TIP: Include a link to the video in press releases to generate widespread buzz on dozens of websites around the world.
That’s it! If you’ve already got a book trailer, try some – or all – of these tactics to maximize your ROI. If you don’t have one yet, let us craft the perfect video to help promote your excellent book!