Book Trailer Maker
Here are 5 more tips from one of the best book trailer producers:
In a previous post — 5 Cinematic Book Trailer Marketing Tips — we discussed excellent ways to recoup production cost and boost book sales, achieving a kick-butt ROI.
Today, we share the remaining five tips.
- Upload the video to your Goodreads author page.
–then, put a note at the beginning of your Goodreads Author page telling viewers to scroll down to see the video.
–it will also show up in the right-hand sidebar of your book’s page under About The Author.
- Post a link in relevant forums (Goodreads, Reddit, Warrior Forum, and other places).
–each video references a link in the YouTube description leading directly to your book
–please mention BrilliantBookTrailers.com as producer of the Book Trailer.
- Include the link in any Blog Tours in which you may be participating.
–one excellent tour can be found at PumpUpYourBook.com (scroll down to Book Trailer Blast).
- Put the link (and resulting thumbnail video player) in your email “signature”.
–this also generates a miniplayer.
- Ask those who have reviewed your book to post the video beside the review on their site.
–you’ll be surprised at how many will do so enthusiastically.
- BONUS TIP: Send a brief (1-sentence summary, called a “Logline”)) query to this list of Hollywood producers and directors. TRUE STORY: One of our authors sent this trailer off and got a request for a 1-page script treatment within 10 minutes.
That’s it! If you’ve already got a book trailer, try some – or all – of these tactics to maximize your ROI. If you don’t have one yet, let us craft the perfect video to help promote your excellent book!