cinematic book trailers
Okay, you’ve just produced a kick-butt video book trailer.
In order for you to get the best ROI on your investment, try these terrific, proven tactics:
Use social media posts
- Send it out far and wide as a FaceBook post or Twitter tweet – encourage “likes”
- Make the link the last line in the post or tweet (opens a small video player)
Post YouTube links
- Go viral on YouTube by getting friends and contacts to share the link and “like” liberally
- Keep it visible during promotion by pinning it to the top of your social media pages.
Put it on your home page
- Having your book trailer on your website home page can increase the length of time visitors remain on your site by up to 88%.
Emails work great
- Send it as a clickable attachment right in the body of your emails (opens a small video player)
- Email your list of readers using this technique
Add it to your signatures
- Put a link to the trailer in email and forum signatures (i.e., Reddit, Goodreads)
- Make the link the last line or hyperlink a “Click Here” prompt in the body of the note
Target prominent bloggers
- Target bloggers in your genre(s) and suggest they run the trailer along with a review
- Ask bloggers about doing a guest post – use your trailer link in the About section at the end
Tell your author friends!
Apply to become a BrilliantBooktrailers Affiliate and receive a 25% commission. Click here.
View our sample trailers
For your next book, keep us in mind! Click here to visit the home page.